Version: April 2015
What information does Tooligram collect about me?
When you register to use Tooligram software or service or contact us for support or other offerings, Tooligram collects information that identifies you. This may include your name, company name, email address. Tooligram doesn’t collect and process any payment information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you.
Tooligram websites and service
We collect information about how you use our websites and service. We may collect information that your browser or device typically sends to servers whenever you visit an Tooligram website. For example, your browser or device may tell us your IP address (which may tell us generally where you are located) and the type of browser and device you used. When you visit an Tooligram website, your browser may also tell us information such as the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website. Tooligram may collect information about how you use our websites and service by using cookies and similar technologies. This information is be anonymous.
Emails we send you may include a web beacon that tells Tooligram whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link within the email.
Tooligram online advertising
Tooligram advertises online in a variety of ways, including displaying Tooligram ads to you across the Internet on websites and in apps. We collect information about which ads are displayed, which ads are clicked on, and on which web page the ad was displayed.
Buttons, tools, and content from other companies
How does Tooligram use the information it collects about me?
Tooligram uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing you with the Tooligram websites and service for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested
- Better understanding how our websites and service are being used so we can improve them and engage and retain users
- Diagnosing problems in our websites and service
- Tailoring a website, application, or marketing to your likely interests
- Sending you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription
- Sending you information about Tooligram, new application releases, special offers, and similar information
- Conducting market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
If you have a privacy question or complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org